From the Ad Hoc Boundary Committee
April 11, 2012 PLAN A
Pro’s for Plan A
- Recommendation to Grandfather in current kindergarten- grade 5 students for the 2012-2013 school year.
- All students new in 2012-2013 school year will be expected to adhere to the new boundary lines
- 2013-2014 school year, all incoming kindergartners and students new to the district will observe the new district boundary lines.
- Eventually reduces the number of students at Central Elementary.
- Eventually increase the number of students at Greenwood Elementary over time.
- Redistributes students in the Willow boundary area.
- The addition of a modular at Island City Elementary will eliminate the current
The following presentation will autoplay and loop continuously. To stop on a slide press pause in the bottom left of the presentation. You can also set the presentation full screen and stop and start on slides as need be. All the controls are at the bottom left of the presentation window.
Note: This will perform best with Google Chrome or Firefox Browsers. Internet Explorer 9 on Windows 7 does not show the slides and if it does, does not give you full screen options. If you do not have Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox download and install them! Or you can download the presentation as a PDF by clicking here