Log in to ParentVUE/StudentVUE
La Grande School District uses Synergy SIS to help you access your student's information and support their success. The Synergy system is very user friendly. ParentVUE, the parent mobile app, will provide you with the latest information about your student's attendance and grades.
To create an account, follow the directions below . . . please be patient as son pages may take longer to load between steps.
1) Select the blu "ParentVue/StudentVue" hyperlink above to navigate to the Synergy access page.
2) On the ParentVUE and StudentVUE Access page, click "I am a parent" on the left side of the screen.
3) On the ParentVUE Account Access page, click "I have an activation key and need to create my account" on the right side of the screen.
4) On Step 1 of 3: Privacy Statement, click "I Accept".
5) On Step 2 of 3: Sign in with Activation Key, enter the First Name, Last Name, and Activation Key exactly as it displays on your ParentVUE Activation Key letter and click "Continue to Step 3".
6) On Step 3 of 3: Create your username and password, then enter a primary email address. The password must have a minimum of 6 characters and can consist of numbers and letters.
7) Click "Complete Account Activation" to finish setting up the account.
Please note that if you have multiple students in the La Grande School District, you only need to follow the steps above for one of your students. Once you create an account, you are linked to all of your students and should be able to see all of them in that account. If not all of your students are showing once you create your account, please notify a school secretary.
Once you have created your account, you can download the "ParentVUE" app on your cell phone or tablet and connect manually using the url: https://or-lag.edupoint.com
Please contact your student's school if you have any questions regarding your Synergy account.